VIRTUAL EVENT POLICIES
* The 340B Coalition reserves the right to update these policies.
Everyone who attends must be registered and have a virtual profile. Login credentials for the virtual event may not be shared. This includes for on-demand access. Those that violate this policy may be removed from the virtual event without refund.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The 340B Coalition is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected characteristics. We expect all attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, platform staff, guests, and exhibitors to help us ensure a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
We expect all participants to abide by this Code of Conduct in all venues, including ancillary events and all social gatherings.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert 340B Health Meetings Team if you notice violations of the Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable Behaviors Include:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions by any participant and at all related events
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, or other personal characteristics
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides)
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Photographing slides without the express permission of the presenter/author
- Recording of scientific and other sessions without the express permission of the participants
- Sustained disruption of scientific sessions or other events
- Unwelcome and uninvited attention or contact
- Real or implied threat of physical harm
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm