EXHIBITOR HOUSING POLICY
Overbooking of exhibitor rooms in the past has caused hotels to
prematurely sell out of rooms and displace attendees. In addition, the
increased number of last-minute cancellations can cause financial
penalties to the organizers. It is critical that we fulfill our commitment to the hotel by honoring the contracted hotel blocks. Hotel blocks and room rates are based on the show’s history. We rely on a solid sleeping room pick-up to acquire the exhibit space we need in future meeting hotels, and to provide the complimentary amenities exhibitors have grown accustomed to receiving. Therefore, not to be punitive, but to continue to provide past service, the 340B Coalition has
established the following housing policies for exhibitors:
- The 340B Coalition will be using ConferenceDirect as our official housing company. All hotel reservations, including blocks of rooms, must be booked using our official housing company. Exhibitors may not negotiate blocks of rooms directly with hotel(s).
Note: ConferenceDirect is the only official housing provider for the 2023 340B Coalition Winter conference. If you are contacted by any other group other than ConferenceDirect, recognize that they are not endorsed by the 340B Coalition. Despite any claims, no other housing company has access to our negotiated discounted rates. If you receive an email or phone call from any other housing company, and make a reservation with this agency, the 340B Coalition is unable to guarantee the reservation is valid. Please contact the specified hotel immediately for reservation confirmation.
- Hotel rooms are for qualified exhibitors only. Qualified exhibitors must have submitted a contract for exhibit space prior to receiving the hotel reservation link.
- Once a booth is purchased, we will provide the primary booth contact with a link to request a block of rooms. Please note that rooms at the host hotel are limited. Every effort will be made to give each exhibiting company two standard rooms per booth at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina based upon inventory availability. Requests are fulfilled on a first come, first served basis. Any additional rooms needed will be placed at one of our nearby overflow hotels.
- A valid credit card must be provided at the time the reservation is made.
- Place holder reservations under one person's name will not be accepted. All reservations must have a unique name assigned to each room.
- Reservations for guests that are not registered attendees of the conference will be canceled and arrangements will need to be made outside of the conference hotel block(s).
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
- Sub-Block Request Deadline: January 17, 2023 – All sub-block requests must be completed by January 17, 2023.
- Rooming List Deadline: January 30, 2023 - A complete and final rooming list with names of registered conference attendees and guarantee for each reservation must be submitted for all blocks held. Any rooms not reserved or assigned to an attendee with a valid conference registration will be released. Requests for additional rooms will be based on availability.
- Cancellation Deadline: February 8, 2023 - Cancellations after this date will be charged the full amount (room rate plus tax) per reservation for the entire duration of the stay. Should you cancel, this charge will show up on your statement as "CONFDIRECT*340B".
Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure all communications with our housing company are delivered to your inbox.