HEALTH PASS BY CLEAR
SIGNING UP FOR CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR (Apple | Android) for free and completing the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm proof of vaccination before entering the event. All attendees must provide proof of vaccine or a negative COVID test taken within one day of the first day of arrival at the event if it's a rapid antigen test or within two days for a PCR test in order to gain entry to the event. Unfortunately, the CLEAR app cannot be used for proof of negative COVID test. Conference staff will manually verify your negative COVID test results.
For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
If you are unable to use the Clear Health Pass app for any reason, staff will be available to manually check your vaccination card or negative COVID test results. See the Health and Safety Protocols for information on acceptable forms of proof of vaccination or negative test results.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app (Apple | Android) and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE48
- Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination (view demo video below)
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance or view the Clear Health Pass FAQs
CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization.