HEALTH AND SAFETY
The 340B Coalition is committed to ensuring a safe return to meetings. The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and staff is of upmost importance. By registering for this event, you agree that you will comply with the health and safety mandates that have been set up by the 340B Coalition and the state of California. The 340B Coalition will be continually monitoring developments around COVID-19 and working with our partners and vendors to ensure that all necessary safety measures are in place. We reserve the right to make changes to these requirements at any time.
If you are feeling sick prior to the meeting, do not attend.
Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test Is Required for Attendance
The State of California requires that for meetings and events over 1,000 people, ALL attendees and exhibitors must be
vaccinated or present a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of
the first day registrants are attending the event. Self-attestation to verify vaccination status or negative test results will not be accepted.
What is Considered Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination?
Attendees and exhibitors must present a paper or digital copy of CDC-issued vaccination card or other documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider along with photo ID that matches name on vaccination card or documentation.
- The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination: Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered) OR a printed copy of a photo of a vaccination card OR a photo of the attendee's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
- Full vaccination is defined as completion of the two-dose regimen of Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson administered two weeks or more in advance of the event.
What is Considered Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test?
Attendees and exhibitors must present paper or digital copy of negative COVID-19 test along with a matching photo ID.
- The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result: printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided should include name of person tested and date of negative test result.
- Test results need to be received within 72 hours of the first day attendees are attending the meeting (i.e, if your first day is on Monday, you need to receive your test results between Friday and when you arrive at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina on Monday). You will only need to show proof of the negative test upon arrival at registration and it will satisfy this requirement for the length of the meeting.
Guidance for the Use of Masks
All attendees must follow the CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings .
- In California, unvaccinated persons are required to wear masks in all indoor public settings, including conventions.
- Masks are not currently required for vaccinated individuals at conventions, however the state of California recommends universal masking in indoor public settings regardless of vaccination status. The 340B Coalition will monitor the rate of COVID-19 transmissions as the event nears and may implement a mask mandate if it feels it is necessary.
- Masks are required for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, on public transit (examples: airplanes, ships, ferries, trains, subways, buses, taxis, and ride-shares) and in transportation hubs (examples: airport, bus terminal, marina, train station, seaport or other port, subway station, or any other area that provides transportation)
On-Site Protocol for Individuals Feeling Ill or Suspect Exposure to COVID
Although the risk that fully vaccinated people could become infected with COVID-19 is low, any fully vaccinated or unvaccinated person who experiences symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should isolate themselves from others, be clinically evaluated for COVID-19, and tested for SARS-CoV-2 if indicated. In the event an attendee, staff or otherwise, falls ill with COVID, the 340B Coalition adheres to local, state, and federal guidelines and will coordinate with the San Diego Public Health Authorities to ensure the proper steps are taken and protocols are followed for positive test results.
- If a meeting attendee or other person begins to feel ill during the meeting, they should immediately isolate themselves, wear a mask, maintain social distance, and seek appropriate medical care.
- The 340B Coalition encourages attendees who have a positive COVID test result, either on-site or up to 14 days after the event, to share their results with 340B Coalition staff.
- Should the 340B Coalition learn of a confirmed COVID case during and/or after the event, attendees will be notified via an email.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The 340B Coalition is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected characteristics. We expect all attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, platform staff, guests, and exhibitors to help us ensure a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
We expect all participants to abide by this Code of Conduct in all venues, including ancillary events and all social gatherings.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert 340B Health Meetings Team if you notice violations of the Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable Behaviors Include:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions by any participant and at all related events
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, or other personal characteristics
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides)
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Photographing slides without the express permission of the presenter/author
- Recording of sessions without the express permission of the participants
- Sustained disruption of sessions or other events
- Unwelcome and uninvited attention or contact
- Real or implied threat of physical harm
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm
The registration fee is refundable up to January 10, 2022
. All requests for a refund prior to January 10, 2022 will receive a refund, minus a $50 administrative fee. There
will be no refunds on registration fees after January 10, 2022 although
you can send a replacement from your organization or company.
Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you send a replacement to this conference.
From time to time, we use photographs of
conference participants in our promotional materials. By virtue of your
attendance at the 340B Coalition Conference, the 340B Coalition
reserves the right to use your likeness in such materials.
Media representatives wishing to cover the conference should review the conference press policy