HEALTH AND SAFETY
The 340B Coalition is committed to ensuring a safe return to meetings. The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and staff is of upmost importance. By registering for this event, you agree that you will comply with the health and safety mandates that have been set up by the 340B Coalition and the State of California. The 340B Coalition will be continually monitoring developments around COVID-19 and working with our partners and vendors to ensure that all necessary safety measures are in place. We reserve the right to make changes to these requirements at any time.
If you are feeling sick prior to the meeting, do not attend.
Proof of Vaccination OR Negative COVID-19 Test Is Required for Attendance
The State of California requires that for indoor meetings and events over 500 people, ALL attendees and exhibitors must be
vaccinated OR present a negative COVID-19 test result taken within one day of the event if it's a rapid antigen test or within two days for a PCR test. Self-attestation to verify vaccination status or negative test results will not be accepted.
The 340B Coalition will be using Health Pass by CLEAR to verify proof of vaccination. Health Pass by CLEAR provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app (Apple | Android). Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry! If you are unable to use the Clear Health Pass app for any reason, or if you are providing a negative COVID test for entry, staff will be available to manually check your vaccination card or negative COVID test results. See below for information on acceptable forms of proof of vaccination or negative test results.
For the most efficient entry possible, every vaccinated attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all vaccinated attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event. Click here for more information on how to enroll with Clear.
What is Considered Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination?
If you provide proof of vaccination for entry, attendees and exhibitors must present a paper or digital copy of CDC-issued vaccination card or other documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider along with photo ID that matches name on vaccination card or documentation.
- The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination: Uploading their vaccine information in the Health Pass by CLEAR app OR a vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered) OR a printed copy of a photo of a vaccination card OR a photo of the attendee's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
- Full vaccination is defined as completion of the two-dose regimen of Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson administered two weeks or more in advance of the event, i.e. by January 16, 2022.
What is Considered Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test? (New Information)
If you provide a negative test result for entry, attendees and exhibitors must present paper or digital copy of negative COVID-19 test along with a matching photo ID.
- The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result: printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided should include name of person tested and date of negative test result.
- Test needs to be taken within one day of the first day of arrival at the event if it's a rapid antigen test or within two days for a PCR test (i.e, if your first day is on Monday, you need to have taken a rapid antigen test on Sunday or a PCR test on Saturday and results must be received by the time you arrive at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina on Monday). You will only need to show proof of the negative test upon arrival at registration and it will satisfy this requirement for the length of the meeting.
For information about local testing sites close to the event, click here
Guidance for the Use of Masks (New Information January 6, 2022)
All attendees must follow the CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings .
- The State of California implemented a mask mandate starting on December 15, 2021 and recently extended it through February 15, 2022. Masks are required to be worn in all indoor settings regardless of vaccine status. The mask mandate will be in effect within the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina so masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking. This includes in sessions, the exhibit hall, and public spaces like hallways and elevators.
- Masks are required for all individuals indoors throughout the state, regardless of vaccination status, including on public transit (examples: airplanes, ships, ferries, trains, subways, buses, taxis, and ride-shares) and in transportation hubs (examples: airport, bus terminal, marina, train station, seaport or other port, subway station, or any other area that provides transportation).
On-Site Protocol for Individuals Feeling Ill
Any attendee, vendor, or staff member who experiences symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should immediately isolate themselves from others, be clinically evaluated for COVID-19, and tested for SARS-CoV-2 if indicated. Please do not come to the meeting and attend any sessions if you are feeling ill.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The 340B Coalition is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected characteristics. We expect all attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, platform staff, guests, and exhibitors to help us ensure a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
We expect all participants to abide by this Code of Conduct in all venues, including ancillary events and all social gatherings.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert 340B Health Meetings Team if you notice violations of the Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable Behaviors Include:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions by any participant and at all related events
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, or other personal characteristics
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides)
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Photographing slides without the express permission of the presenter/author
- Recording of sessions without the express permission of the participants
- Sustained disruption of sessions or other events
- Unwelcome and uninvited attention or contact
- Real or implied threat of physical harm
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm
The registration fee is refundable up to January 21, 2022
. All requests for a refund prior to January 21, 2022 will receive a full refund. There
will be no refunds on registration fees after January 21, 2022 although
you can send a replacement from your organization or company.
Please notify us at email@example.com
if you need to cancel your registration or if you send a replacement to the conference. Note: If you are sick, please do not travel to the event.
Instead, you can attend the event virtually.
From time to time, we use photographs of
conference participants in our promotional materials. By virtue of your
attendance at the 340B Coalition Conference, the 340B Coalition
reserves the right to use your likeness in such materials.
Media representatives wishing to cover the conference should review the conference press policy