The 2021 340B Coalition Winter Conference will have a full agenda with the latest information you need to run your 340B programs, learn best practices from your peers, and continue your professional growth.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this event will be held virtually. In order to make it easier for people to attend amidst their busy work schedules, the event will be spread over 5 half-days between February 16 -24, 2021. To accommodate attendees across the country, we have designed the agenda to reflect times in the morning for the Pacific time zone and in the afternoon for the Eastern time zone.
Save the dates for this must-attend event so you can get up to speed on a wide range of important topics, including:
- Manufacturer updates. Several pharmaceutical manufacturers have stopped offering 340B pricing on their drugs to certain covered entities and are considering major changes to the way program discounts work. You will hear the latest on these developments as well as the administrative, legal, and legislative responses to the drug company moves.
- COVID-19. Cases are surging again in some parts of the country, and safety-net providers continue to be on the front lines of the national response to the pandemic. You will learn how covered entities are implementing innovative approaches to ensure access to care to all patients in need during the public health emergency.
- Compliance. The day-to-day operations of 340B programs continue to require compliance with federal and state rules. You will hear from regulators and compliance experts on what you need to do to run your programs efficiently and to avoid adverse audit findings, billing and reimbursement pitfalls, and program eligibility problems.
- Advocacy. Drug pricing debates on Capitol Hill and in the statehouses will continue to shine a bright spotlight on the 340B program in 2021. You will learn about the latest legislative and regulatory challenges facing 340B and how covered entities are working together to ensure that elected officials and other policymakers hear your voices.
- Research. The body of evidence continues to grow demonstrating how the 340B program helps expand health care access and improve health outcomes. You will hear how new research highlights the success stories of covered entities that are using their 340B savings to achieve their patient missions and fulfill the program’s intent.
The online, interactive format for this conference will enable you to maximize your learning opportunities, network with your peers, visit with exhibitors to learn about the solutions you need, and plan your participation around your busy schedules. We look forward to seeing you there!
In addition to the exceptional education, networking and unparalleled access to speakers, and industry vendors, attending virtually is now easier than ever. Here’s why:
- No need to travel thus eliminating the expenses of hotels, airfare, meals, and transportation
- Discounted registration rates with even lower fees if you register by the early-bird deadline of January 4, 2021
- A schedule that is manageable during your work or home routine
- Can’t make a session at the time it’s scheduled, no problem. Most sessions will be recorded and can be viewed for up to 90 days post conference
- Greater accessibility to CE credits. With sessions on demand you can earn live credits by participating at the schedule time of each session and earn additional credits for those sessions you missed by viewing them in the library of recordings
- Access to every industry vendor you need to speak with right at your finger tips. Schedule appointments in advance or visit their booth to download information, listen to a presentation or have a chat or live discussion with a company representative